Every user who is active on social media must have realized that as soon as they open Facebook and Twitter, the videos start playing on their own. Some of these videos are interesting. Some are even bored. One thing is for sure, if you have a fixed line broadband and WiFi connection, otherwise if you use the internet from mobile data, then such auto-play videos are destroying the data.
Facebook web app
– Go to the bottom arrow in the top right corner of your Facebook.
– Now choose the setting and privacy in it
– Scroll down and click where the last videos are written.
– Now you will see the autoplay video option. Turn it off from there.
In Facebook’s mobile app
– Go to the menu with three darshas on the right side of your Facebook.
– Now select the setting and privacy at the bottom.
– Go to the data saver given in it
– Now turn on the data saver button. This will stop the auto play of the video as well as reduce the image size to reduce data consumption.
There are six ways to do this on Twitter
– Tap your profile on the left side of Twitter.
– Go to Settings and Privacy below.
– Now click on Data Use in General Section.
– If you want to save data, tick the button on the back of the data saver at the beginning.
– Go to the video auto play below and choose the option you need to auto play on both data and wifi, auto play on wifi only or no auto play on any.