Oh Snap!

Please turnoff your ad blocking mode for viewing your site content

[Bollywood makers are gradually returning to filming]

/
/
/
150 Views

Bollywood makers are gradually returning to filming. One film after another is being announced. Just a few days ago, Arjun Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan were finalized for the upcoming film ‘Bhoot Police’ to be produced by Ramesh Tairani and Aksai Puri.

 

 

 

The heroine has also been finalized for the horror comedy film. According to Indian media, Jacqueline Fernandez and Yami Gautam have been finalized for the film.

According to the film’s producers, about 80 per cent of the filming is planned to be done outside Mumbai. The remaining 20 percent will be filmed in Mumbai.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
  • stumbleupon
  • Reddit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :