Rabindra Dhungel, 21 august 2020. In general, indigestion is the indigestion of food. Eating without taking care of time and eating another food without digesting one food does not digest well. At the same time, eating very greasy or spicy food also causes indigestion. But there are other reasons. Which brings the problem of indigestion.
Reasons for indigestion
Sleep as soon as you eat
Sleeping after eating also causes indigestion. Those who sleep or work while eating. They also have problems with indigestion. If you do not take any action after eating, you will not be able to digest food.
More food than hunger
Another reason to be stubborn is to eat more than you are hungry. People who eat without appetite do not chew food properly. Due to which the stomach cannot digest food.
Smoking and alcohol
Smoking and drinking also cause indigestion. These acids generate heat behind the esophagus. Alcohol and smoking produce chemicals in the stomach. Which brings the problem of indigestion.
Germs in the small intestine
Even if there are germs in the small intestine, there is a problem of indigestion. However, research on the subject has not yet yielded any results. But any germ infection can sometimes cause indigestion. Its hydrogen can be detected by breathing test.
Due to drugs
There are some medications that can cause indigestion. For example, taking painkillers such as ibuprofen, aspirin, and steroids can cause indigestion. Therefore, such medicines should not be taken as much as possible.
Symptoms of indigestion
Problems include loss of appetite, heaviness of the body, pain in the legs, bitter belching, heartburn, heaviness in the abdomen, and daily nausea. Symptoms include sweating and insomnia, increased heart rate, and lethargy.
What to eat if you get angry?
- Eat a balanced meal on a regular basis.
- Eat three to four hours before bedtime.
- Take half a teaspoon of ginger and lemon juice before and after eating and mix it with salt.
- Eat coconut water, raw kernel, yogurt, radish, turnip, carrot, onion, pomegranate, lemon, ginger together with or
- after food regularly.
- Eat betheka greens and raw fruits
- What to eat
- Don’t eat too fragrant, stale, half-cooked food.
- Don’t eat too much at one go.
- Don’t eat too much amila, pirae, masala, garam masala, besan cheese, orange, tomato, lemon and coffee.
- Don’t eat yogurt at night.
- Don’t drink too much water immediately after eating.
- Stay away from paan, vidi, churaat.
What to do
- Exercise in the morning.
- Always take a shower
- Drink a glass of water on an empty stomach.
- Drink coffee after eating.
What not to do
- Don’t stay up too late at night.
- Don’t eat fast food and don’t drink water in between