Rabindra Dhungel, 21 august 2020. Various studies and researches have shown that if a person is infected with the corona virus, the person who has higher immunity will be more likely to get rid of the corona.
Also, how to increase the immune system to stay away from and survive the corona virus? Also, what foods do and do not have to boost immunity? In this regard, most people need to pay attention to their lifestyle.
What to eat ?
With the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, some people have not been able to make ends meet. However, since simple home-made food boosts our immune system, it is important to pay close attention to food. Pay attention to the following foods and increase your capacity.
- Eat one fresh lemon a day if possible
- Drink turmeric water instead of tea
- Eat whole grains, wheat, and cornbread.
- Eating rice that has been beaten in a coarse or khal
- Eat green vegetables, lentils or gundrak without chemical fertilizers
- Green chillies
- Green tea
These foods boost the body’s immune system.
Food not to eat ?
At this time we need to focus on food to increase our immunity. In which you should not eat these foods at all.
- Drinks like Coke, Pepsi or Soda
- Prepared noodles, packaged meats and any ready-to-eat instant cooked meals
- Sugary beverages, sweets and other foods
- Flour bread and processed rice or noodles.
These things need to be removed from your diet immediately. These foods lower your immune system. Doctors suggest that if you do not get rid of these foods if you have a corona infection, your immune system will be weakened and you will be more likely to have a coronary heart disease.