Rabindra Dhungel, 20 august 2020. As important as teeth play a role in physical health, their importance is also integral to beauty and personality. Teeth play a special role in chewing food that enters the body.
Overall stomach or health is better only if the teeth are strong. But we don’t pay much attention to teeth until we have a toothache or a problem. Lack of hygiene and poor diet can lead to various dental problems. If oral health deteriorates, diabetes becomes ‘uncontrollable’. Poor oral health can lead to heart disease, stomach disease, lung disease and liver disease. It also damages the kidneys.
Measures to protect teeth.
- Usually five minutes should be given while brushing. Brushing indiscriminately can cause toothache. So you should always brush your hands in the morning and evening.
- Whenever possible, use a ‘soft’ brush when brushing your teeth and brush your upper and lower teeth separately.
- Toothpaste should be used without damaging the teeth and gums.
- Eating hot and cold at the same time reduces the sensitivity of the teeth, so do not eat such food at the same time.
- The use of sweet, chemical and junk food can cause bacterial infections and toothache, so brush twice a day after meals.
- Do not grind the brush while brushing teeth, change the brush every 3 months
- Dental examination should be done every 6-6 months.